Enfield based Mr Plant Hire report a hugely busy Summer with particularly high demand for the following four types of powered access hire equipment across London:
1. Genie Super Lifts – the popularity of these lifts continues to endure because they are so versatile – with various attachments available including extension forks, Genie boom crane attachment and pipe support brackets. Mr Plant Hire’s Genie Superlift hire range offers four different models to work at different working heights:
• SL10 working height 3.05m swl 455kg
• SL15 working height 5m, swl 363kg
• SL20 working height 6.5m, swl 363kg
• SL25 working height 7.9m, swl 295kg
2. Peco lifts – Mr Plant Hire recommend Pecolift hire as perfect for most low level access requirements. It scores highly against four key criteria: ease of use, safety assurances, efficiency and environmental credentials.
3. Nifty Boom Lifts – particularly the Height Rider (HR) 12, 15 and 17 Series. All our articulating boom lifts are Rough Terrain and 4 x 4. The Mr Plant Hire boom lift hire range includes Niftylift, JLG, and Genie lifts.
• The popularity of the HR12 rests on its compact dimensions and class-leading working envelope, which make it versatile and reliable. Its low weight chassis and powerful 4-Wheel-Drive system is one of the most complete 12m (40ft) work platforms available. Its telescopic upper boom provides increased accuracy when positioning the platform and Nifty’s trade-mark “Bi-Energy” option allows the HR12 4 x 4 to work in a wide range of environments.
• The HR15 offers just that bit higher reach (15.6m) but is still super-low and compact. It is fitted with deep tread tyres for maximum grip, even on soft ground and is fitted with award winning SIOPS which provides additional operator protection.
• The HR17 – was a former Winner of The Queens Award for Enterprise Innovation and has remained ever popular. The HR17 Hybrid 4×4 self propelled boom lift combines advanced power-source technology with efficient 4×4 and delivers outstanding performance from a compact and super-low-weight design.
On Diesel, the HR17 Hybrid 4×4-s revolutionary Hybrid system can automatically utilise its electric motor to boost power whenever needed. This allows the HR17 Hybrid 4×4 to operate with a smaller engine, reducing fuel consumption and its advanced exhaust purification system then further reduces CO/NOx, particulates, and noise emissions.
4. 19ft Electric Scissor lifts – a great electric scissor lift hire option which is powerful and versatile and can operate up to 25ft in height. These lifts are perfect for working on interior fit outs or flat areas out on site. It has a tight turning circle and long battery life. All machines come with a roll out deck giving a good working area for 2 operatives. Their non marking wheels means they can be used on finished floors. And, at the end of the working day, they can just be plugged into a 110V supply to recharge the batteries, ready for the next days work.
Mr Plant Hire – for all your powered access hire needs
These lifts are just a few of Mr Plant Hire’s comprehensive range of powered access hire in the London area.
Contact Us now to discuss your particular needs, whether you are looking for Scissor Lifts, Boom Lifts, Mast Lifts or Spider Lifts.
And, if you are unsure of the equipment you require for your heights and requirements, why not take advantage of our Free Site Survey.
To check prices quickly, Mr Plant Hire also offers a two hour response “Fast Quote Service” during office hours.