Plant Hire essentials:
In a nutshell my job involves two main areas…
- The first is ensuring our customers are happy with our plant hire services, making sure that we supply the best equipment to meet their needs –whether it be choosing the right lifting equipment hire, Powered Access hire or the right mini excavator or micro excavator hire and;
- Secondly, promoting the services of Mr Plant Hire Plc to prospective or returning customers, based on any current needs they may have for plant hire in the Enfield or London area – across anything from construction equipment hire to Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) Equipment.
So I will be calling up a wide variety of local Enfield and North London businesses who either have current accounts with us, or who have done so in the past, to see if we can help them again.
Internal work behind-the-scenes:
Over a typical day, I might be doing a mix of the above as well as researching new prospects from contract leads and updating our database.
Most of our contact internally is with our Mr Plant Hire Account Managers supplying them with new leads and supporting them by E mailing Rates, quotes, and other information to current accounts and new prospects.
Favourite aspects of the job:
I would say it’s a good day if I achieve any of the following – if:
- I get a positive response from the contact
- I succeed in selling plant hire to a new client
- I bring back an account that has not hired from us for some time.
- We get good feedback from a new client.
Least Favourite aspect of the job:
It’s probably just ‘par for the course’ for anyone in telesales, but I have to say I do get exasperated with constantly told that our contact is in a meeting or not at their desk when that is obviously not the case. I much prefer it if people just say they have no current needs at the moment.
Leading the field in Plant Hire:
Mr Plant Hire, is a leading supplier of plant hire to the building, maintenance, mechanical and electrical industries around Enfield, London and the Home Counties.
Contact Us now for further details or to get a fastquote for your specific plant hire requirements on 0844 55 55 551