Genie Super Lifts offer an efficient lifting equipment hire option for a host of reasons. They are:
- Easy to set up
- Easy to operate – with a ratchet winch for raising and lowering
- Very versatile – with various attachments available including extension forks, Genie Boom Crane Attachment and Pipe Support Brackets
- Heavy duty so up to most industrial tasks
- Capable of fitting through standard doorways
- Available for different working heights, depending on the model selected:
- SL10 working height 3.05m swl 455kg
- SL15 working height 5m, swl 363kg
- SL20 working height 6.5m, swl 363kg
- SL25 working height 7.9m, swl 295kg
Why go to Mr Plant Hire?
Enfield-based Mr Plant Hire should be your first port of call for genie lift and super lift hire London in London and the Home Counties because we can offer:
- A comprehensive professional selection of trusted handling and lifting equipment hire including different models of Genie Super Lifts and other Genie Lifts for hire
- Competitive prices with discounts available for long-term hire
- Efficient delivery
- All our plant hire range comes fully tested to the latest regulations
- We can advise on the best lifting equipment hire for your job
- Training, guidance and assistance can be provided
All about Mr Plant Hire
The long-established Mr Plant Hire plc was founded in 1981 and the Company has always been determined to ensure top quality plant, an excellent level of service and an unequivocal commitment to safety continuing as a top priority.
Members of the team are available to visit customers either at their offices or on site upon request, thus providing a personal service with the confidence of getting things right first time.
We pride ourselves on both pre-hire and post-hire service which we employ to ensure our customers’ full satisfaction throughout our partnership. Contact the Mr Plant Hire team now for advice and hire rates for Genie Super Lifts and other Genie lifts.