Leading powered access hire providers, Mr Plant Hire, nominates its Top Three suggestions for your lifting requirements in 2018:
1. Genie Super Lifts – the popularity of these lifts continues to endure because they are so versatile – with various attachments available including extension forks, Genie boom crane attachment and pipe support brackets.
Mr Plant Hire’s Genie Superlift hire range offers four different models to work at different working heights:
- SL10 working height 3.05m swl 455kg
- SL15 working height 5m, swl 363kg
- SL20 working height 6.5m, swl 363kg
- SL25 working height 7.9m, swl 295kg
2. Ecolift hire
Ecolift’s Patented Power Store Mechanism has earned this lift the tag line: The ‘Non-Powered, Powered Access.’
Battery and electric power free, the Ecolift 2.2mtr for example, is elevated by simply and easily rotating the handle; the patented lift mechanism glides you smoothly to your chosen working height in seconds.
The Ecolift hire is genuinely an environmentally friendly solution. It is:
- Intuitive to operate – it is simply a case of turning a handle to elevate its Patented lift mechanism. No power at all is required.
- Needs no batteries require charging
- Lightweight, easy to manoeuvre
- A Small footprint (985mm x 700mm)
- Unlimited lift cycles, can be used 24/7
- Robust design for years of trouble free service
- Minimal operational costs, virtually maintenance free
- The new wind rated version also offers enhanced stability outdoors and on gradients
3. Peco lift hire – the perfect low-level access solution, it scores highly against four key criteria: ease of use, safety assurances, efficiency and environmental credentials.
Mr Plant Hire – for all your powered access hire needs
These lifts are just a few of Mr Plant Hire’s comprehensive range of powered access hire in the London area.
Contact Us now to discuss your needs, whether you are looking for Scissor Lifts, Boom Lifts, Mast Lifts or Spider Lifts.
And, if you are unsure of the equipment you require for your heights and requirements, why not take advantage of our Free Site Survey.
To check prices quickly, Mr Plant Hire also offers a two-hour response “Fast Quote Service” during office hours.