According to a recent study by the Health and Safety Executive 30.7 million working days were lost in 2017/2018 due to work-related illness and workplace injury.
The best way to avoid injuries in the workplace is by ensuring your staff are all up to speed with best practice in the use of the most hazardous equipment on your construction sites.
Working at height is one of the most dangerous elements of working on a construction site.
PASMA, the Prefabricated Access Suppliers’ and Manufacturers’ Association, was established in 1974 and is the recognised authority for health and safety in the use of mobile access towers.
By ensuring your staff are up to date with their PASMA training, you reduce the likelihood of accidents and injuries taking place onsite and keep your projects moving. PASMA certificates are nationally recognised and, whilst not a legal requirement, demonstrate that the PASMA licence holder has been trained to an appropriate standard for working at height on mobile access towers.
There are many PASMA training centres across the UK, but, of all these, we can give you plenty of reasons to choose Mr Plant Hire for your PASMA training:
- We are a fully accredited PASMA training centre based in London but we can also train your staff at your own premises anywhere in the UK.
- We have a wide selection of PASMA training courses available: PASMA Mobile Access Tower Training, PASMA Low Level Access Training and PASMA Combined Low Level Access and Towers for Users course.
- Courses are for one day and your staff will receive a content booklet and PASMA Code of Practice, together with a certificate and photo card, that is valid for five years before it’s due for renewal.
- Our PASMA training courses are available to train multiple candidates at one time, making it cost effective.
- We hire out equipment too so you can make sure your operatives are fully trained on the equipment they’ll be using.
- We’ve been around for almost 40 years, over which time we’ve built a reputation based on an excellent level of service and an unequivocal commitment to safety. But don’t just take our word for it there are lots of testimonials on our website so take a look and call us if you have any questions.
- We take Health and Safety very seriously and have our own Company Health & Safety Manager who deals with in-house health and safety and related training. He’s also on hand to answer any queries from our customers.
If you would like to find out more about our PASMA training courses you can visit our website, or give us a call on 020 8351 3434.