Pecolifts are available for hire from Enfield-based Mr Plant Hire, whose team of Powered Access experts have put together a guide for those considering their low level access hire options.
The Mr Plant Hire recommend Pecolift as perfect for most low level access requirements. It scores highly against four key criteria: ease of use, safety assurances, efficiency and environmental credentials.
Easy to use
- Operators can step into the platform – with no climbing required
- Intuitive to operate – turn handle to elevate
- It is lightweight and easy to manoeuvre with a small footprint (of 985mm x 700mm)
- The Pecolift is virtually maintenance free
The efficient alternative to powered access hire
- Its patented* lift mechanism means no power is required to operate it
- Pecolift is hydraulic oil and battery free
- It does not require charging
- Unlimited lift cycles mean the Pecolift can be used 24/7
Pecolift puts safety first, with:
- An ‘Auto-lok’ brake on elevation
- independently third party approved by SGS International
- CE marking
- Fully compliance with the requirements of EN280 2009
High eco-friendly credentials:
- No power is required
- No batteries mean no acid spills and no hydrogen gases
- No hydraulic oil means no spills
Altogether, its environmental bonuses make Pecolift’s carbon footprint even smaller than it’s working footprint!
Where to find Pecolift London hire
Mr Plant Hire offers highly competitive hire rates for Pecolift in Enfield or Pecolift in the London area. Contact Enfield-base Mr Plant Hire today for further details or fast competitive quotes for a comprehensive range of powered access and lifting equipment hire.