This new BarrowBox hire model comes with the Armogard industry assurance of a strong foundation of security, indestructability and reliability within the industry. What sets this site box apart is Armogard’s trademark attention to details all aimed at making it as easy to use as possible.
Choosing BB2 for your site box hire means you can rest easy in the knowledge that the boxes have passed rigorous quality checks. And, as with all Armorgard products, the BB2s are ergonomically designed for ease of use and maximum productivity. The BB2 is no exception.
10 things you may not know about the Armorgard BarroBox BB2:
- The BB2’s Hydraulic gas arms assist with the lid opening
- Its fork lift skids raise the unit from the ground
- Its keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks make it exceptionally secure
- It has its own unique internal anti-jemmy system
- It comes with an Autolatch lid stay to secure the lid in the open position
- It boasts a unique WheelWinder system which retracts the wheels to make it a static unit if required
- Its Easy grip, folding handles ensure the BarroBox is easy to manoeuvre
- It is constructed using 2mm steel and is fire resistant
- It has Press fitted castors
- It has a Powder Coated finish with an anti-corrosive undercoat
Mr Plant Hire – your number one choice for BarrowBox hire in London
The new Armorgard BarroBox is just part of a range of superior security storage options available from Enfield-based Mr Plant Hire, which, as well as other site boxes, includes: site containers, fitting stores, copper pipe secure storage and gas storage hire.
Mr Plant Hire’s site box and BarrowBox hire is available in London and nationally on a daily, weekly or a monthly basis at affordable prices. Contact Us now to discuss your particular requirements. A two hour response “Fast Quote Service” is available during office hours for quick and competitive pricing.