We can offer a maximum of 3 categories on the same day if required or we can offer just one or two of these categories. The more categories added to a course, the fewer operatives we can train in one day.
The following number of operatives can be trained:
For one category - Maximum of six operatives per course - £170.00 (plus VAT) per person (including accreditation)
- For two categories - Maximum of four operatives per course - £175.00 (plus VAT) per person (including accreditation)
- For three categories - maximum of two operatives per course - £300.00 (plus VAT) per person (including accreditation)
IPAF Harness Training
This IPAF Safety Harness Training Course instructs pupils on the safe use of safety harnesses when operating scissor lifts, telescopic and articulating booms, vertical platforms, van mounted platforms, truck mounted platforms and telehandlers with integrated controls.
- The course is ½ day and can be held at our training centre or a site of your choosing.
- Up to ten operatives can be booked on this course.
We also offer the IPAF MEWPs For Managers and Safety Harness Training courses for your operatives. These courses primarily take place at our North London Training Centre but we can offer these courses at the site of your choosing. Please call 0208 887 1405 for prices for these courses.
Contacting Mr Plant Hire
If you would like to join our mailing list for up to date course availability, please contact Lisa Bunton.
Call Lisa: 0208 887 1405 Email Lisa: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morning - 8:00am Start
- Course Registration
- Course introduction
- MEWP safety awareness and theory talk
- Theory test
- Lunch (provided if at one of our training centres)
- MEWP introduction and familiarisation