PASMA Certificates are nationally recognised and are a Health & Safety requirement on all sites. We frequently run the PASMA Towers for Users and Low Level Access (Combined) course, but can also hold these course separately if required. Our Training Centre is based in London, courses are also available nationally.
Mr Plant Hire PLC, 22 Stacey Avenue, Edmonton, London, N18 3PS
From A406 take B137 Montague Road, Take Princess Road and follow on to Stacey Ave.
Course Duration: 1 Day
Successful delegates will gain an understanding of current relevant legislation and be able to dismantle, erect, inspect and most importantly use mobile access towers safely, in line with current approved methods and manufacturer’s instructions. The course agenda includes:
- Introduction to PASMA and Mobile Access Towers & Podiums
- Legal overview – health & safety / Work at Height Regulations 2005
- British & European standards
- Guidance & information on tower components, inspection & maintenance
- Tower & Podium assembly & dismantle (3T method & advanced guardrail)
- Tower stability & tying-in
- Hazards when using mobile access towers & Podiums.
- Your Responsibilities when using mobile access towers and Podiums.
- Multiple choice assessment paper
- Practical training & assessment session
Who's this for?
This course is aimed at personnel who are or will be responsible for assembling, dismantling, moving, inspecting and using mobile access towers.