The ALF 150 is lightweight, compact & totally self contained testing unit. It develops static pressure from -2500Pa to +2500Pa, and flow rates of
1 to 150L/s. this provides approximately 140L/s of air flow for Class A leakage tests & up to 70 L/s for Class C/D leakage tests.
The ALF 150 is designed with 3 rapid change ( push in – pull out ) Conical inlet nozzles designed to ISO5801:2007. The use of Conical inlet
nozzles makes The ALF 150 a primary measuring device.
The ALF 150 comes with a single all in one instrument panel making this duct leakage tester easy to use and configure through the intuitive
menu driven interface. The instrument panel also provides an SD card facility & USB data output. A flexi-hose with pre connected sleeve coupling,
duct adapter & static pressure tubing is included in the carrying case so that the ALF 150 is ready to use from the moment it is unpacked.
– Portable & Lightweight, Single person lift.
– Everything pre-connected & ready to use.
– Rapid change Conical Inlet Nozzles.
– Easy to use single instrument panel with menu driven interface.
– Configurable settings include: Ambient conditions, sensor damping, units of measure,data record rate.
– Able to measure flow in STD conditions or Actual conditions.
– Entire unit can fit in the boot of a small hatchback car
Standards: EN 1507/12237, DW/143, SMACNA
Volume Measurement: 1 to 150 L/s – over Nozzle Range
Typical Duty Points: 70 L/S at 2000 Pa – 140 L/s at 500 Pa
Pressure Measurement Accuracy: + / – 1% of reading +/- 1 digit
Volume Flow Accuracy: +/- 2.5% of reading +/- 1 digit
Resolution: 1 Pa
Sensor Damping: 0.5s to 7.5s
Voltage Options: 110Vac 60/60 Hz
Unit Size: 35w x 46d x 80h (cm) – Weight: 20kg
Carry Case Size: 45w x 45d x 55h (cm) – Weight: 10.5kg
Trolley size: 38w x 20d x 94h (cm) – Weight: 6.7kg
More information to follow