Mr Plant Hire have become members of Hire Association Europe who’s mission is to increase the profile of Hire and the benefits to consumers and businesses both inside and outside the industry.
They raise awareness, through education of consumers and businesses, of the benefits of hiring from quality companies.
So, as an HAE member, you can rest reassured that when you take out construction equipment hire from Mr Plant Hire you are hiring from a business which:
- Adheres to the highest standards of customer service and best practice
- Puts safety first, adhering to the SafeHire standard (SafeHire Members)
- Adheres to our Code of Conduct
- Is committed to staff training and ongoing development
- Offers a green and sustainable alternative to buying
- Has access to hire specific insurance
- Is part of a national support network which can provide a safety net by providing access to an independent arbitrator in the unlikely event that things go wrong.
More about the HAE
Click here for more information on The Hire Association Europe. If you are looking for plant or construction equipment hire we would recommend verifying that you are hiring from an HAE member by using their ‘Find A Member’ search tool on the right.
All about Mr Plant Hire
Mr Plant Hire plc was founded by David Elsdon, Managing Director in 1981 with Martin Lawrence joining as Financial Director in 1984. The Company has grown substantially since that time with the necessary determination to ensure top quality plant, an excellent level of service and an unequivocal commitment to safety continuing as our top priority, which has included the appointment of a Company Health & Safety Manager dealing with in-house health and safety and related training and offering safety advice as required to our customers.