Workshop Plant Engineer – To carry out repairs as well as routine service and maintenance on plant/tool hire equipment.
Monday to Friday 7am – 5pm
Salary negotiable depending on experience
The Role of the Workshop Plant Engineer
- You will be required to work as part of an established team within a workshop/yard environment carrying out break down repairs as well as routine service, maintenance and pre delivery inspections (PDI) on plant equipment i.e. Diggers, Dumpers, Telescopic handlers.
- Need to be able / capable of working by themselves and using their own initiative as well as working in a team.
- You will be required to liaise with the workshop supervisors to ensure all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately.
- Adhere to health and safety requirements and ensure your workplace is clean and tidy at all times.
Workshop plant engineer key skills
- You will ideally have previous experience working in a similar role.
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds in plant maintenance or equivalent would be an advantage but not essential.
- We are looking for an engineer with a flexible approach, who can work within a team in a rewarding but demanding role.
- Driving licence is essential to cover on site breakdowns when required.
We are a growing plant and tool hire company who are looking to add to their established and experienced team.
Osh.email@example.com (division manager)