Scissor lifts are used instead of ladders or scaffold towers, to offer an efficient and safe solution to working at heights.
Enfield-based leading plant hire specialists, Mr Plant Hire who offer scissor lift for hire from London have outlined here the many reasons for making this option your number one choice for working at heights. They:
- Can be used across a wide range of applications – from warehousing and retail, to construction, property maintenance and window cleaning, or garden maintenance.
- Ensure safety comes first – operators are protected from falls by specially designed railings and harnesses connected to the scissor lift cages.
- Guarantee a secure foundation – scissor lifts usually have four wheels and, in some cases, outriggers to plant into the ground to make it extra secure.
- Are quick and easy to set up. Scaffold towers need to be erected before use, but with scissor lifts, you can just drive up, climb on board, lift yourself up and be starting work in seconds.
- Give you manoeuvrability even at full working height because the lift cages can move while the platform is raised up.
- Can be used virtually everywhere – indoors and outdoors, in awkward areas including narrow access and on slopes, uneven ground or rough terrain.
Where to hire scissor lifts in London and beyond
Enfield-based Mr Plant Hire offers a comprehensive range of electric scissor lift hire and diesel scissor lift hire, as well as bi-energy scissor lifts for hire with 2 and 4 wheel drive options including: Skyjack, Genie GS and JLG Liftlux. This scissor lift hire out of Enfield, is available in London and nationally on a daily, weekly or a monthly basis at affordable prices.
Contact Us now to discuss your particular scissor lift hire requirements. A two hour response “Fast Quote Service” is available during office hours for quick and competitive pricing.
To see the scissor lifts in action, watch our latest videos, courtesy of Genie, featuring their Rough Terrain Scissor Lift, Scissor Lift GS 3232 and Electric Scissor Lift.